New Delhi, 15 August 2017
Independence Day 2017 | PM Modi Unfurls National Flag & Addresses The Nation | Watch Live from Red Fort!
Kind Courtesy: PM Narendra Modi
PM Pays homage to the Mahatma Gandhi. Inspects guard of honour. Unfurls National Flag at rampart of the Red Fort.
- “Azadi ke deewanon ko naman karta hoon”: PM Modi
- We have to resolve to make New India by 2022. And this task has to be done by us ourselves. “Desh Ka Kishan Chinta Me Nahi, Chain Se Soyega”.
- PM Modi urges Indians to embrace digital transactions.
- Banks have been now slashing loan rates.
- 400 shell companies were being run from a single address. Government nailed them.
- Three lakh shell companies were found to involved in Hawala operations. 1.75 lakh companies were shut down.
- We have unearthed 1.25 lakh crore black money. The Government successfully brought black money to mainstream economy. The research says 3 lakh crore Rupees has become part of the economy.
- Azadi ke samay nara tha “Bharat Chhodo”. Aaj waqt hai “Bharat Jodo”Ka.
- This is the soil of Gandhi, soil of Buddh, violence can not be tolerated in the name of faith.
- PM talks of expanding agriculture infrastructure. Talks”Beej Se Bazar Tak”.
- 16 lakh ton pulses have been procured by the Government. Insurance scheme extended.
- Country embraced Swaraj Se Suraj, embraced demonetisation, relinquished gas subsidy.
- We can reach mars in 9 months but a project has been lingering since last 42 years. We have focussed on such issues. We have tried to bring transition with technology intervention.
- Government today launching a portal on the martyrs.
- “Na Gaali Se Na Goli Se, Kashmir Samasya Gale Lagane Se Suljhegi”. “The Kashmir problem will be solved not by abuses, not by guns but by embracing the Kashmiris”.
- Many countries supporting India in combating terrorism. I pay my gratitude to the nations supporting India against terrorism.
- Decision making has been expedited.
- Government delivers whatever it promises.
- 29 Crore bank accounts opened for the poor.
- 14000 villages electrified.
- GST has been successful. Rolling out of GST invokes confidence in the country.
- Government delivered OROP demand.
- The festival of honesty is being celebrated.
- Not only Army, Navy and Air Force, all uniformed forces sacrificed for the nation.
- If our belief is strong, we can move ahead. We have to quit negativity. “Badla Hai, Badal Raha Hai, Badlega”. “India has Changed, changing and will change”.
- Youngsters born in 21st century will decide the fate of the country. Pays respect to them. Invites them to contribute in nation building.
- PM Modi hails New India.
- Remembers Mahatma and how he pulled the whole nation for freedom.
- I will leave no stone unturned.
- Express sorrow for Gorakhpur victims.
- PM Modi salutes the bravehearts.
SUBSCRIBE NATIONAL DEFENCE ON YOUTUBE: Click here!