New Delhi, 15 August 2017
Independence Day 2017 | PM Modi Unfurls National Flag & Addresses The Nation | Watch Live from Red Fort!
Kind Courtesy: PM Narendra Modi
PM Pays homage to the Mahatma Gandhi. Inspects guard of honour. Unfurls National Flag at rampart of the Red Fort.
- “Azadi ke deewanon ko naman karta hoon”: PM Modi
- We have to resolve to make New India by 2022. And this task has to be done by us ourselves. “Desh Ka Kishan Chinta Me Nahi, Chain Se Soyega”.
- PM Modi urges Indians to embrace digital transactions.
- Banks have been now slashing loan rates.
- 400 shell companies were being run from a single address. Government nailed them.
- Three lakh shell companies were found to involved in Hawala operations. 1.75 lakh companies were shut down.
- We have unearthed 1.25 lakh crore black money. The Government successfully brought black money to mainstream economy. The research says 3 lakh crore Rupees has become part of the economy.
- Azadi ke samay nara tha “Bharat Chhodo”. Aaj waqt hai “Bharat Jodo”Ka.
- This is the soil of Gandhi, soil of Buddh, violence can not be tolerated in the name of faith.
- PM talks of expanding agriculture infrastructure. Talks”Beej Se Bazar Tak”.
- 16 lakh ton pulses have been procured by the Government. Insurance scheme extended.
- Country embraced Swaraj Se Suraj, embraced demonetisation, relinquished gas subsidy.
- We can reach mars in 9 months but a project has been lingering since last 42 years. We have focussed on such issues. We have tried to bring transition with technology intervention.
- Government today launching a portal on the martyrs.
- “Na Gaali Se Na Goli Se, Kashmir Samasya Gale Lagane Se Suljhegi”. “The Kashmir problem will be solved not by abuses, not by guns but by embracing the Kashmiris”.
- Many countries supporting India in combating terrorism. I pay my gratitude to the nations supporting India against terrorism.
- Decision making has been expedited.
- Government delivers whatever it promises.
- 29 Crore bank accounts opened for the poor.
- 14000 villages electrified.
- GST has been successful. Rolling out of GST invokes confidence in the country.
- Government delivered OROP demand.
- The festival of honesty is being celebrated.
- Not only Army, Navy and Air Force, all uniformed forces sacrificed for the nation.
- If our belief is strong, we can move ahead. We have to quit negativity. “Badla Hai, Badal Raha Hai, Badlega”. “India has Changed, changing and will change”.
- Youngsters born in 21st century will decide the fate of the country. Pays respect to them. Invites them to contribute in nation building.
- PM Modi hails New India.
- Remembers Mahatma and how he pulled the whole nation for freedom.
- I will leave no stone unturned.
- Express sorrow for Gorakhpur victims.
- PM Modi salutes the bravehearts.
SUBSCRIBE NATIONAL DEFENCE ON YOUTUBE: Click here!
Shailesh Kumar is an independent journalist with over 15 years of experience in crime, political and defence reporting for leading media brands including Star News, India TV and NewsX. He is the founder editor of defence and security news portal, National Defence.